27.4 weeks
I continue to grow bigger... we played with the sono machine last night, but no pictures to post. Cheeto is head down for the time being, back on my right side, and legs on the left (which is what I guessed just because of what I feel). Cheeto sucked it's thumb the whole time and is super busy! We also think that Cheeto is going to have a pointy chin, ha! I had a doctor's appointment Friday, gained one pound and she said that I was measuring big - 29cm
I've been swimming or walking most days, yesterday it 70 degrees out! Pat and I took Kiefer to the park and then took him to the Pawshwash for a bath. He's so soft (and isn't covered in mud and smelling badly). Today is the Superbowl! I am going to try to get some cleaning done in the bedroom before we watch it though.
We went to dinner at Ray and Tiffany's house on Friday. I think that Tiffany is sucking up so that when the baby is born we'll spend alot of time with them. She wants to call Laura and host a shower with her - but Laura and my mom are already hosting a shower together. I just want as little drama as possible and I don't think that Pat's mom and stepmom will provide that. I wish that Pat was more involved in the shower.... that way it isn't all me! She bought some cute onsies fr us though :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment