Saturday, February 7, 2009
Boston
Hello from Boston! Yesterday was really cold, today was warmer. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer and we're doing more sight seeing. Yesterday I ate clam chowder mmm it was good and we went to China Town (Amelia, Joe and me), we tried to hang out with Amelia's friends, but after we wasted money on cover charges she discovered that they has left. So we went to a sport bar/grill until her boyfriend got off work. I was wiped last night (granted I got up at 3am)... It's been great to get away for a little while. Pat went to the KU game, movies that I didn't want to see and was going snowboarding tonight so I think he's enjoying his time alone too. However, it's not that much fun being the only sober person and I feel like I've had this "shift" in me - I've become one of those people who are obsessed with being pregnant and having a baby. I bet I'm annoying.... I'm trying hard not to be, but it's hard being with single people who are nowhere near having kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment