28 weeks today! Yea for "Third Trimester"! I forgot to mention last Friday that I was measuring big (29cm v 27cm). So Monday I had to drink the glucola, but there was a mix up and so Pat and I drove in for no reason and the receptionist was a huge bitch. So both of us ended up pissed and I have to re-do it in two weeks. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Tasted like super thick Hawaiian Punch and then made me feel a little sick and grouchy.
I leave for Boston Friday to see Amelia!! It's supposed to be 70 some degrees here, and 20 some there. Boo. I am excited to eat clam chowder and for a little break from life.
I've started collecting some baby things - Erin gave me some bottles, vibrating seat, ocean mobile/light thing, and a play yard. It seems like it's getting more real! I finished the baby registry, Pat didn't help with that. He did want a Diaper Genie and a sling though. My big shower is March 22.
So, I've had these selfish thoughts about how I don't want Cheeto to be born because I enjoy all of "my" time with Cheeto. I have complete control (I mean obviously, C moves and sleeps and hiccups without me), and I don't want to share! Isn't that terrible. I mean I love including Pat, and Pat loves feeling Cheeto move and so many other people are excited to care and spoil Cheeto... but... I think I also feel this way now because I'm not as sick (occasionally, but haven't thrown up in a few weeks), I'm not gigantic, and I sleep great. I might feel diferently in a few weeks!
Anyways here are photos from tonight (28.0 weeks)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment