So I've thought more about why I am reluctant for Cheeto to join the world, and yes I don't want to share... but I know that right now I can do everything in my power to protect and keep Cheeto safe. I realize that Cheeto will grow up and hopefully do wonderful things with his/her life, but I think I will have a hard time letting Cheeto go. In the meantime, I will try to enjoy the time that I have.
I am getting more uncomfortable, I love feeling Cheeto move. Love love love love. I don't love that Cheeto is stuck below my ribs and breathing is getting harder!!
Pat is the most wonderful, important person in my life. I love him more every day, even when he drives me crazy. However, I love Cheeto in such a different way. I love Cheeto more than anything - and would do anything for him/her. And I haven't even met Cheeto! I love that Cheeto is a part of Pat and me; parenting is such an overwhelming thought, but I am excited.
Goodnight Baby Cheeto - Love, Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment