Friday, January 23, 2009


25.3 weeks (last week)

So not being in school this semester is a relief and also frightening. I am still very upset with the program and the way that things are run, but at least I am sleeping through the night!

I've been picking up hours at work, and as more people find out that I am wanting hours, I am getting more. I've immensely enjoyed sleeping in! I've been swimming twice this week and bought a membership today. Being pregnant would be peachy except for the ligament that I pulled, but swimming doesn't bother it at all! My goal is to go 3-4 times a week.

Cheeto kicks all over, but alot on my left side. My mom decided that she thinks it's a girl too. I have a list of people's guesses. I love watching my stomach move, I could watch it for hours! Seriously.
I think that Cheeto's going to be a "good" or "laid back" baby - Cheeto moves for a bit and then goes to sleep for long stretches of time. And Cheeto likes to sleep when I do :)

I am registering for baby things, it seems very overwhemlimg. Lots of crap that you don't really need. And most of it very expensive! I am excited to paint and get a room set up. I started trying to organize my room today and get it clean. I really want the entire house cleaned and maybe updated a little in some areas.

No comments: