Sunday, January 17, 2010



We've started a "Mommy and Me" swim class - D seems to enjoy it. It's basically water aerobics, but with a baby. He laughs and kicks the whole time. Seriously, he looks like he bigger than some of the 9 mo olds. We had a weight check Dec. 28 and he was 19.10lb and 27in.

This getting up at 6am-6:45am stuff is crap. I want my child who sleeps until 8:30am back!! He has been going to bed pretty easily (yay!!), but still insists on waking up at 12/1a, 3/4a, 5/6a. Ugh.

He is so interested in all of his toys now, and like to play independently alot. He's been climbing up onto the bottom shelf of his changing table. But then can't get down :) I've been trying to make sure to read to him 2-4/day.

Everyone, especially my grandma, is amazed by the variety and the amount of food that he eats. Today he had waffles, cottage cheese, peaches, and eggs for breaskfast/lunch and for dinner chicken, pasta, tomatoes, green beans, and bananas.

School starts again! I think that we have it worked out so that Pat is gone a 1/2 day Mon, all day Tue/Thur, and I am gone Wed/Fri. Occasionally I'll be gone Thur and my mom will babysit those days. I'm hoping for another 4.0 semester.

No comments: