Monday, June 29, 2009

Today was supposed to be my first day back to work - got there and she had given me the wrong day! So I turned around and went home... and my car died on the side of the highway. A nice girl gave me a ride home and Pat went and put a new battery in the car. Good news, I didn't cry going to work! I was actually a little excited to be back with my co-workers.

Declan is about 11.5 lbs and wearing 0-3 month clothes, to be honest I think he won't be in them too long. He's already changed so much, chubby and wide eyed.Pat and I have been very pleased with the cloth diapers too - I am definitely pro-cloth and encourage people when I can ;) D's next appointment is July 8th. I am thinking about delaying his vaccine schedule, but I am not sure yet. I need to do some more research. He's getting a little more on a schedule... he likes sleeping from 11/12ish to 4/5ish to 7/8ish. He's a morning baby! He's generally happy and smiley. It's too cute. Big toothless grins with no noise coming out. He loves his hanging rings, bright colored toys, the ceiling fans, and most of all, looking at himself in the mirror. I think he definitely knows who I am, when other people are holding him and he fusses he calms down when they give him back. Declan and I made front page news today: http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2009/jun/29/american-dream

No comments: