I love being a mommy more than I ever thought that I would. I love watching Declan sleep, I love when he's awake, I love feeding him (most of the time, sometimes it's very frustrating). I look at him (and realize I'm biased) but I think that he's just so perfect and sweet and wonderful. I want to just remember the his smell and how soft his skin is. I think that having Declan has made Pat and I much closer, I could have never imagined how happy would be with Declan being a part of our lives. I do feel kinda jeaous when other people hold him too long, I'm just so used to him being a part of me! Pat and Declan also gave me a belated Mother's Day present since we were in the hospital. It's one of the diamond bands for my ring, I'll get the other one for the wedding.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Thoughts on Mommyhood
I love being a mommy more than I ever thought that I would. I love watching Declan sleep, I love when he's awake, I love feeding him (most of the time, sometimes it's very frustrating). I look at him (and realize I'm biased) but I think that he's just so perfect and sweet and wonderful. I want to just remember the his smell and how soft his skin is. I think that having Declan has made Pat and I much closer, I could have never imagined how happy would be with Declan being a part of our lives. I do feel kinda jeaous when other people hold him too long, I'm just so used to him being a part of me! Pat and Declan also gave me a belated Mother's Day present since we were in the hospital. It's one of the diamond bands for my ring, I'll get the other one for the wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment