Sorry for the overdue update. Last Friday I was still not dilated, not effaced and Cheeto was still really high. She said that I wasn't a candidate for induction, but that the latest she would be let me go was May 11th or 12th. I was very disappointed, I felt like my body was failing me and all of scary what-ifs of trying to be induced and ending up with a c-section.
So Tuesday I had another appointment (40.6 days) and my NST was beautiful - Cheeto's heartrate is still 115-125, and I was contracting. And I was dilated 1cm and Cheeto was lower! Yesterday I had a sono and the AFI was 18 (yay). So pretty much Cheeto's very cozy. I contracted all of last night - they were much worse than the contractions I've had before. The sono tech was a real bitch and kinda gave away gender. I think we're having a boy. Initially dispointed because I was thinking girl, but it'll be okay. So...
Tonight we're going into the hospital for Cervadil. She's hoping that I don't even need pitocin. I'm hoping so too. I guess I'll see where my plan takes me, because I wasn't planning on being induced and now I am. I need to just go with the flow... But Pat and I figured that between Friday or Monday - Friday was better.
I am anxious, I am excited, I am scared. I'm not even sure of all of the feelings. I think I feel sad, too. I am sad that my pregnancy is coming to an end, I love having Cheeto to myself. My little passanger is my buddy! I mean I do like sharing him with Pat, but I am going to have to share Cheeto with everyone! It also took me so many months to become comfortable and happy with the pregnancy that now it seems so short. I think I will miss it!
So with that... the next update will either be abut labor or delivery. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment