35 weeks today! I haven't taken pictures yet though. Tonight I will esp. because I didn't take any for 34 weeks.
My baby shower was on Sunday (March 22) - we got so, so, so much stuff! It was an overwhelming and neat experience. It made me really appreciate my family and how much support we have! Laura, Brenna, Tiffany, Casey, my mom, Katherine, Grandma, Rose, Aunt Donna, Alicia, Barbie, Laurie (one of Tiffany's friends), Amy (Pat's former nanny), Dr Lofton, Jess, and Kathy. I might be missing someone. Plus people who weren't there sent us gifts too. We got our carseat, 2 strollers, diaper bag, breastfeeding kit/cleaner/bags, all of our bedding and accessories, some clothes/blankets (but not much), 2 diaper cakes, more diapers and wipes, lots of misc. stuff. And we got TONS of books (which is what we really asked for). I came home and spread everything out all over the floor lol.
Our housecleaning battle ensues. Pat is willing to clean one hour a week for "nothing in return". I was like WTH.
Cheeto's getting big (and still measures big).... and my knees and hips are starting to hurt when I sleep. I tried a pillow between my legs last night and that helped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment