Sunday, March 15, 2009


Hi - the weather is starting to be nice! Pat and I went to the dog park today with Kiefer. Tomorrow and Tuesday (St. Patrick's Day!) at supposed to be upper 70's. I am working tomorrow, maybe another day this week and then on Saturday. I'm averaging about 30ish hours a week or so. I definitely prefer 6 or 8 hours shifts at this point!

Cheeto's been sitting in a weird position, and one side of my upperback hurts. Also right across my fundus is numb because of some nerve that is being compressed. Cheeto is starting to feel heavy. I think that he/she is going to be a pretty good sized baby... No little baby for me.... I have another doctor's appointment on Friday.

Pat and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday March 13, he took me to dinner at a seafood place here in Lawrence. My mom purchased my wedding dress last night too! I just really haven't had the energy for wedding planning though.

My baby shower is next Sunday, I am starting to get excited. I'm not sure who's coming or what I am going to wear, but I'll work on it! I started buying diapers this weekend. I think Pat is more on board with the cloth diapers. Or at least doesn't hate the idea. My tally 3 bum genius (one full price because I was impatient, 2 are "seconds" that I paid $10/ea), 7 fuzzi buns (we got those used for $10/ea and she threw in an extra one), and two Thirsties covers ($12/ea). I am hoping to get the gDiaper kit (2 for $25) for my shower and then buy some prefold liners. Hopefully it'll be enough to start.... I think I've become obsessed because I haven't bought any clothes because they're so gender specific!

I also have a huge list of to-do's before baby comes and I have a feeling that I won't get most of that list done! We still argue alot about the amount and frequency of house cleaning that needs to be done!

Picture from the marriage day (30 weeks)

No comments: