Thursday, March 19, 2009

Frustrated

34.1 weeks...

I am frustrated because I feel like I get no help. Or the help that I get is only because I beg and plead and threaten to cry. I have come up with a pretty monstrous to-do list that I would like to accomplish before the baby is born and I am of course getting no help.

My thought was to get the house clean so that we only have to do touch up cleaning... has Pat helped? No. Has Joe helped? No. I guess that Pat did help me for 30 mins last night clean our bedroom. But the family, kitchen, laundry room, half bath, and patio I have done myself. Including shit like scrubbing the kitchen floors because the grout was black instead of white. And then on top of it - everytime that I clean something someone immediately gets it dirty!

My back hurts so much because I've been doing all of this and I couldn't sleep last night, so on top of hurting I am sleep deprived.

And in addition to the baby stuff (again, the only part Pat has contributed to was being late for our appointment at the hospital and bitching about it the whole time and giving me his credit card to buy diapers since I bought the last two orders), I am having to line up wedding stuff too! Today we went and looked at the American Legion hall, and when I asked Pat what his idea of a "theme" for the reception was... his answer.... "seedy bar". I wanted to hit him.

I think I am done ranting.

No comments: