Sunday, December 21, 2008

It is less than 10 degrees outside...! It's freezing! I am mostly done with Christmas shopping, I hate the crowded stores and the scramble and getting in and out of my freezing car. Blah. We leave for sunny Florida on Thursday! I still have so much to do! Packing, cleaning the house, getting the pets ready for the sitter, clinicals all day tomorrow and tuesday, meeting up with out of town friends, etc. etc.

I finally look pregnant in fitted clothes, and I'm out growing clothes. Which has made packing harder, because I keep trying everything on. I mean packing for 9 days when you don't know what you're doing or what the weather is going to be like is hard enough right?

Cheeto moves alot. I now feel movement all over, many times day - esp. if I drink caffeine or juice (ha!). Cheeto also does alot of two kicks in a row, then nothing. I keep offering to have Pat feel, which he has several times. But most of the time he refuses.

We bought our first Cheeto presents - Dr Suess books (Green Eggs and Ham, One Fish Two Fish, and The Cat in the Hat). Pat's family is having a baby shower for me in Florida so that'll be the first real baby stuff that we get.

No comments: