Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our big ultrasound was yesterday - everything looks good! She/he is measuring a week behind, so maybe we'll have a small baby. We did not find out gender... is it bad that I would be a little disappointed if Cheeto was a boy? I am feeling bigger kicks from Cheeto, rather than mostly bubbling feeling. I like the little kicks, but I can see how I'll eventually be tired of that!

School is going to be brutal for the next few weeks, I am horribly stressed about that. I am looking forward to our trip to Florida! Hopefully the weather will be nice and sunny.

I tried wearing my maternity jeans - they are wonderfully comfortable, and the band helps with ligament pain. However it crushes my stomach which just promotes the beer belly look. In yoga pants I am looking a little pregnant, but not with those jeans on! I think in a few more weeks I will look preggo....

No comments: