Thursday, February 25, 2010

The SICKNESS hit

D has finally been sleeping through the night!! Double yay!!! That means 8p-6a (occasionally he'll still get up at 4a). But I feel so much better. Maybe I could do this again (HA!).

D has been walking with his new push toy - he does such a great job! He can stand without holding on, but he then gets scared. Sharptooth #5 is in, and Sharpteeth #6, 7 & 8 are waiting to debut. He is signing "milk" (although milk and bye bye look similar...).

Pat and I went on our first date since D was born - we went to dinner and then to get chocolate fondue and wine (same place we went after our ceremony).

Well, D started running a fever (99.9) Sunday afternoon-Wednesday night. It was mostly 100-102 but Tuesday night it got up to 103.2. We took him to the doctor on Tuesday afternoon and he said that he had an ear infection and RSV. So now he's on antibiotics and albuterol. He was just so, so sad when he was sick. It just broke my heart!!

No comments: