Life continues to fly by! Declan has perfected the army crawl. He just drags his body across the floor and moves around pretty quickly! He (for the most part) sits by himself, but rarely does he want to sit... He's also been making "babababa" noises recently. He's so happy and such a flirt. I am really looking forward to spending all of winter break with him!
Pat continues to wonder what to do with life. He's talking about transferring programs (or finishing with his master's degree and then transferring). He just always seems sad, never content. I hope that someday he can find something that makes him happy. I want to help him, but I don't think there is anything I can do.
Thanksgiving was nice - it was good to see all of our family. Tiffany wanted to give Declan pie - no thanks! D loves eating... he had turkey and sweet potatoes.
His two favorite things have been broccoli and tomatoes (yes, my child love them!). We cut the tomatoes in wedges and he puts almost the whole thing in his mouth and sucks and sucks and eats all the pulp and spits the rest out.
No comments:
Post a Comment