Monday, November 16, 2009





We had another tooth pop through last week. Declan continues his army crawling, sometimes he can get to his knees - but he doesn't know what to do next. The sleeping continues to be horrible - up numerous times a night. He also falls asleep between 7:30-9pm ad thinks it's a nap and he should be up until 11-12. It's terrible. Otherwise he's just so stinking cute!!

We've met some new mommy friends and their babies. It's been fun and our social calendar has been busy. However the weather is now cold and rainy so I think our park playdates will be fewer.

The semester is winding down, which is nice. I feel like I "fit in" better in the program. I blend better, no previous bias, no "you can't do this", etc. I'm looking forward to winter break, picking up some work out and spending time with Pat. I'm also really excited for the holidays this year. I am getting antsy and would like to go on a trip soon...

No comments: