I am amazed at how quickly three months have passed! Declan is so full of personality and he is changing every day!! He is about 15lbs, he smiles all the time, and coos loudly. He still loves being held and is very snuggly. He likes looking about and seeing everything. His eyes are blue - but have a touchy of gray now. I have gone back to work part-time - working 6 hours a few times a week (I generally pump once during work and pump 9-10oz).
Monday, August 10, 2009
Three Months!
I am amazed at how quickly three months have passed! Declan is so full of personality and he is changing every day!! He is about 15lbs, he smiles all the time, and coos loudly. He still loves being held and is very snuggly. He likes looking about and seeing everything. His eyes are blue - but have a touchy of gray now. I have gone back to work part-time - working 6 hours a few times a week (I generally pump once during work and pump 9-10oz).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment