Saturday, October 11, 2008

Two Weeks Later

1. We have a rented doppler and we've been able to hear Little Cheeto for a little more than 1 1/2 weeks. It's pretty cool. 160's-170's. Pat talks to LC when we're listening. It's cute.

2. Had my first doctor's appointment. Decided to have Dr Lofton as my physician. So I had my first appointment last week. We're going to keep the date of April 29th. So that makes me 11weeks and 3 days today. Yea.

3. Some days I am feeling better but I'm still queasy about 60-70% of the day. If I could lay down all day I would.... I've also started to have some heartburn.

4. I bought my first maternity clothes. I bought two pairs of capris from Target for $6.24 each. Since we're going to Florida over Christmas, I looked at the clearance swimwear. I don't think I'm going to go swimming....

5. No I don't have a belly yet (but I can't suck my stomach in very well anymore). But people pet my fat roll. I just let them think I'm showing :)

No comments: