Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blogging more frequently

I am trying to blog more often. Yesterday we had a surprise b-day party for Pat's Gma. All of his aunts and uncles were in town - there was probably 25 of us or so at the restaurant. Great fun. It's funny how the news traveled - everyone knew about Little Cheeto . And the only person that we had told was his mom. Haha. So everyone said congrats, but kept it very hush hush. Lol. I did feel bad that no one said anything to Pat though (except for his Gma).

We are going to back today to hang out with the rest of the people that are still in town - and Pat's mom is going to do a sono on me!! Yea for having a MIL who is an Ob and has access to a sono machine. I am excited.

I rolled over last night and had ligament pain. I felt like I had been shot in the stomach. It was horrible. Terrible. And then it was over.

Other news - none really. We went bowling Friday night with some friends. I don't have to work tonight (yea) because my preceptor is sick. Umm. That's it.

No comments: