Well... yesterday I took a pregnancy test.
It was positive.... Due May 12, 2009
So, here begins the saga of "Little Cheeto" aka the baby. Pat reacted much better than I thought that he would. Although he initially was in disbelief he told me that if it had to be anyone he was glad that it was me. We spent a good part of the night talking re: baby, marriage, family, the next step, etc.
Today we told his mom and Jerry. They took it rather well, if not even a little excited. It was definitely the much needed support. My parents took it better than I thought, but the beginning part was a little fuzzy as I was so nervous. My mom took it the worst (expected) and I wish that there was something I could have done - no one wants to disappoint their parents or see them cry. We're going to tell Pat's other set of parents this weekend.
Other than that... we're scared. A little overwhelmed. I have been exhusted for the past two or three days, my boobs hurt and I noticed chadwick's sign (hehe). I also feel a little nauseous after I eat. Hopefully this is pretty easy.... :)
P.S. Girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment