Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The initial shock has set in I think. I've talked to my mom and she apologized to me - I feel better. I know that she's still really hurt, angry and disappointed. I talked to Laura and she said that she was excited even and thought that we would do fine. Pat and I talked more about wedding vs. no wedding. Both have different opinions.

I am feeling more sick everyday - mostly after I eat anything. Not really in the morning. I started drinking ginger tea (although I made it way way way too strong the first time and about choked). I am also still really really tired. I have clinicals today and barely made it through. I talked to Lindsey and we're going to do a first trimester ultrasound - yea! Pat said that he wants to come.

School is okay, I am so tired that I am doing what it takes to get through.

No comments: