Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October thus far...





Wow, a month has gone by... I can't believe how busy life is!

Declan is 5 months old and nearing 17lb.
* He doesn't sleep very well (up multiple times a night and very short naps)
* I can see the tip of his first tooth!
* We tried solid foods the last week of September (chicken, peas, banana) but it upset his stomach so we stopped
* He is wearing 6-9 month clothes!
* He reaches for everything - toys, momma, etc.
* He is so alert and interested in everything
*He loves his jumperoo!!!
* He is fascinated by the dog and loves it when he can sneak licking his face :)
*He had his first ear infection mid September

Pat and I had our Catholic Church wedding on Oct. 3, 2009. I will try to write a longer post about the wedding, as it already seems like such a blur!! It was a beautiful weekend with lots of family, friends, and great (sunny) weather. My mother did such a wonderful job with the planning and I felt beautiful in my dress.

The wedding went right into midterms (which I thought would be terrible, but were not). Now I just have to catch up with clinicals, which is so hard because D doesn't hardly sleep and I am always so tired!

No comments: